Thursday, January 3, 2013

Come Look at Oklahoma with me Through My Windshield!

I have the wonderful privilege of spending a lot of time traveling around Oklahoma as I work.  A few years ago I began to take pictures of things unique to Oklahoma that most people wouldn't have the chance to see if they didn't spend a lot of time driving around and looking.  I have decided to share some of my photographs for your enjoyment!  I would love to know any history or stories about them so please let me know if you know something interesting.

I love farmers markets and have always thought that the old Farmers Public Market building in OKC was neat!  I can remember being a kid and my mom would take my sister and I there when she was buying peaches or berries.  I was always fascinated with the people shopping there and the scales and piles of produce!

No comments:

Post a Comment